So Right now i am in Science class, Just finished my Final.
Sitting Next To Caroline,
Chloe suppose to be in front of me, but left some where?
2 more days until i finally go home for Christmas! `
Boarding school? Fun? erm...sure?
i guess. if you think staying at school 24/7 having drama 24/7 is fun.
then yes.
But if you don't think that.
then em no it's not.
Yeah i have friends. Off course i do.
Do i trust them? Some of em.
Do i want to be here?
Sure, I mean it's education.
Friendships, Yeah they come and go.
but a lot of them stay.
Drama, I hate it. I hate hate hateeee it.
It's very annoying, and it just causes a lot of stuff to happen.
Mr. Lynch is a awesome teacher.
He is funny, and he is very very random.
Stephanie Spain, is just plain funny.
Last night we had a Show, she was all alive and we all burst out laughing.
Anyways.
Im going to my next class soon
<3
AmberAshleyTaams
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

raaaannddo
ReplyDelete